- Pumper | Cleaner Magazine 2016We know you likely don't subscribe to Pumper Magazine, or Cleaner Magazine...So, we wanted to share with you some great articles about Rowell's Services from 2016! We would be honored for you to take a few minutes to preview these exciting articles!
Pumper Magazine, August 2016
Rowell’s Sewer & Septic uses effective marketing, a company jingle and new headquarters to exceed all expectations.
Cleaner Magazine, March 2016
Cleaning and pumping provide a solid foundation for family business’ growth and diversification
- Bike Build 2016Click "READ MORE" to view our latest Team Building activity to benefit the Boys & Girls Club
- Check Out Big1-2!We recently sold our beloved truck, Big-1; but, we are excited to have added this one in its place- welcome, Big 1-2!! Look for this new guy out on the roads near you.
- Al's Septic Joins RowellsWe are so excited and grateful to announce Al's Septic has joined our family. After many faithful years of service in the septic business, Al and his wife, Phyllis, have retired. We wish them the very best in the future, and we look forward to the opportunity of meeting and working with new customers. Happy Retirement, Al and Phyllis!!
- 290 Cans So Far in Our 2015 Canned Food Drive!We are up to 290 canned/non-perishable items- please bring in more!! We have a long ways to go to reach our goal of 1,500 items! Thank you for your support!
- Come See Our New Sign!Come check out our new sign- new messages appearing frequently!! Give us a "toot" as you pass by, or swing in to the office and visit for a while. We would be delighted to hear from you!
- The Golden Trowel AwardWe are so excited to have received The Golden Trowel Award from the Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce; many thanks to all who worked so hard making our new location such a beautiful success. We love our new home and look forward to what the future holds!
- Successful Third Annual Food DriveOnce again, we experienced wonderful success with our third annual food drive! We dropped off 1,061 cans and donated $500 to the Mix 94.1 Cash & Cans Drive. Thank you to all of our customers who donated to this great event! We feel blessed to live and work in such an amazing community! Thank you, Lakes Region!
- Rowell's 2014 Update!!Wow- Rowell's has been BUSY!! Just wanted to give you all an update on what has happened over the holidays here at Rowell's. First, we dropped off our second annual food drive at the beginning of December- and had a very successful event! We were able to donate (thanks to our generous customers) 874 cans and $575.00 of monetary donations. Awesome!!We also had a wonderful Christmas season and are so excited for the New Year and all the things 2014 will bring. As always, Rowell's is grateful for its customers who make every year memorable- we are looking forward to meeting new customers and getting re-acquainted with previous customers, as well as maintaining our relationship with our current customers!Thank you, everyone! Wishing you all a great year ahead in 2014!
- 2nd Annual Food Drive!
- Septic Smart Week- September 23-27In honor of septic smart week, check out the US EPA website on how to be smart with your septic system!
- Best of the Lakes Region 2013Thank you to our customers for voting us "THE BEST" in the Lakes Region for 2013!! Thanks to our customers' support, this is our second year to receive this title- we are so grateful to each of our customers for their support and loyalty. We hope to keep the tradition going- here's to another year of serving our Lakes Region Community!
- WELCOME BIG RED!
- 2013 Rowell's Scholarship WinnerCongrats to Brittney Limoge, our 2013 Rowell's Scholarship Winner! Best Wishes for the Future!
- Big1 Now Has Graphics!
- Are You Being Nice to Your Septic System?How have you been treating your septic system? Your septic system is vital to the proper running of your home- and it does its job well, but only when it is properly maintained! For information on how to maintain your system at its optimal level, check out this PDF from New Hampshire's Department of Environmental Services.
- New Drain Truck Plates!
Like Our New Drain Truck Plates?? Like Us on Facebook!
- Win NH Boat Show Tickets!
Want to learn how to win tickets to the NH Boat Show on March 23rd- 24th?
Like us on Facebook and find out how you can win!
- Frozen Pipe? Call Rowell's!
- Canned Food Drive Total: 714 Items!
Thank you to all who donated to our canned food drive this year. We dropped the items off at Mix 94.1 this morning- a grand total of 714 items! Thank you for your part in helping our community!
- 98.3 LNH Children's Auction T-shirts
Rowell's is a T-shirt sponsor for the 98.3 Children's Auction. Purchase a T-shirt for $15 and proceeds will directly benefit the 98.3 LNH Children's Auction. Kids' sizes available too! :)
- Sandy Storm Info!
With Hurricane Sandy coming in fast, know that Rowell's will still be here for you and any emergency needs you may have.
Should the power go out, our phones will be transferred to our answering service, and we will return your call as soon as we can. If you can, try e-mailing us your emergency/work order request via our website should the power be out for an extended period of time.
Here are a few quick tips for you regarding your septic system:
1. If you have a battery back-up sump pump or a sewer pump, TEST it to make sure the battery is charged should you lose power.
2. Make sure perimeter drains where the water daylights outside are not clogged with leaves.
3. If downed trees should fall on your septic system, DO NOT drive or place heavy equipment on top of your septic tank or leach field area.
Please be safe, everyone!
- Food Drive Update!
To date, we have 371 boxes/cans in our food collection!! Thank you to all of you who have been so generous- we appreciate your giving spirits! Please help us reach our goal of 600 cans by December 1st! Thank you~
- Poop-Sniffing Dogs?!?
When we first saw this article in the NHDES newsletter, we were a little shocked- but read on- these dogs are trained to sniff out bacteria in water! Environmental Canine Services, LLC is the only company in the world that uses dogs to detect bacteria present in water. Their determination of the presence of bacteria allows for people to know whether the water is sanitary- or if we need to steer clear!! Using dogs provides a reliable, easy way for professionals to track human sewage near beach closings, as well as investigate storm drains.
Check out the ECS Website for more information about these amazing dogs and their dedicated trainers:
Also, check out the NHDES newsletter where this article was featured:
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Your Water Softener
Many of us have a water softener system in our house- and often, this system is connected to the septic system. However, a water softener can cause a lot of havoc with your septic system. Read this article from The Pumper magazine and find out for yourself the good, the bad, and the ugly of your water softener!
- Buying a New Home? Read This Important Article!
Here at Rowell's, we cannot express enough the importance of having a home inspected before you purchase it! A home inspection allows you to have confidence that the home you are purchasing will suit you and your family. In addition, a home inspection ensures that you will not have any surprise costs- particularly with your septic system! A septic repair can be a lot of money, but if you are able to get your home inspected, as well as have the septic system inspected before you purchase your home, you can alleviate a lot of undo stress!
Read this attached article from the blog on lakesregionhome.com to learn more about this important step in purchasing your new home!
- Check Out Our New Water Bottles!
We received our brand new water bottles today! They look fabulous- thanks to Specialized Water Bottles for their great work! Check out our video on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=4627876545098&set=vb.108031275888749&type=2&theater
- Best of the Lakes Region Winner!
We are excited to announce our award for the 2012 Best of the Lakes Region award! Hosted by The Citizen of Laconia, the Best of the Lakes Region offers the NH Lakes Region community to vote on the companies they feel are "the best". From restaurants and hotels to shops and more, the Lakes Region offers so much to its community. Thank you, Lakes Region, for voting us, Rowell's Sewer and Drain, as the best septic and sewer cleaning company! We are proud to serve you and are so thankful for your confidence and support of us!
- Help Us Help Our Community!
New Hampshire food banks are experiencing a devastating shortage of donations this year. With the school year already under way and the holidays arriving soon, many people are struggling to support themselves and their families. In an effort to help our community, we will be collecting food (non-perishables and canned goods) throughout the holiday season to be donated to local charities and food pantries.
We will be offering a $10.00 discount to any customer who donates a bag of canned goods at the time of service!
Donations will be taken until December 1, 2012.
Please partner with us as we give to those in need!
- Feature Article in Pumper Magazine
"When her father was taken away at a young age, Mandie Hagan stepped up to help her mom run the family pumping business.
Mandie Hagan would have made her father very proud. In the seven years since Dickie Rowell's untimely death, Hagan, her husband, Ian and mother Debbie Rowell, have taken the 26-year-old family business to new levels with business technology and sophisticated marketing approaches. Today, Franklin NH based Rowell's Sewer & Drain is poised to break the $1 million mark in sales, and the family just acquired what would have been Hagan's father's dream vacuum service truck .."
View the original article here:
Or download the pdf here: