Septic System Protection Plan
This program will give you peace of mind, allowing you to avoid expensive problems and protect your home- your largest personal asset!
Is my system eligible?
Any residential septic system (single or multi-family dwelling / condos / mobile homes) are eligible for the program once the septic system is inspected by our Pro-Sept-approved technicians and meets proper underwriting criteria.
What does the program offer?
In the event of a septic system malfunction, call our office, and we will work with you to assess the situation, repair your system, and process the claim. Rowell’s Septic System Protection Plan covers repairs or replacement up to $25,000. The home owner will be subject to a $500 deductible and state and local design fees.
What is needed to secure the Rowell’s Septic System Protection Plan?
Upon inspection, pumping verification, and underwriting criteria being met – the Rowell’s Septic System Protection Plan is approximately $1 per day! Also, ask us about our recurring maintenance program and let us keep your system on track!
- Have your septic tank inspected by Rowell’s Sewer & Drain;
- Have your septic tank pumped;
- Complete the application with the Rowell’s Sewer & Drain technician or customer service personnel.
A visual inspection must be performed every 3 years; this is a complimentary service provided by Rowell's as part of our normal pumping procedures.
Rowell’s Septic System Protection Plan Benefits:
- Approximately $1/day for up to $25,000 worth of protection;
- Gives YOU peace of mind and allows YOU to control your finances;
- Offers a low deductible;
- Transfers to a new homeowner (at no additional charge);
- Provides coverage for a septic system (NOT typically covered by homeowner's insurance!);
- Exclusively services the Lakes Region, Central, and Northern NH!
*Homeowner’s insurance policies vary widely. Consult your insurance agent to find out exactly how septic system repairs are handled by your insurer. ** Must be completed within ninety (90) days of inspection. Normal service fees will apply to the homeowner for the septic tank pumping and the inspection.**